Usui Reiki One Course
What are the benefits of doing a Reiki One Course?
Completing a Reiki One course will enable you to access the natural healing energy, Universal Life Force energy (Reiki). The course is focussed on self healing and personal development. Once you have completed the course Reiki will be available to support you every day of your life.
Who can learn Reiki One?
The course is open to everyone, young and old, across all religions and belief systems. There are no pre-requisites for this course, apart from an open mind and a willingness to learn.
How long is the course and what is included?
The course is compliant with the UK Reiki Federation guidelines and the duration is 13.5hrs, run over two full days. In addition participants will each receive post course mentoring and support.
Testimonial from Reiki One Course 21st & 22nd February 2015
"The course was more than theory & practice –an emotional & spiritual experience. Peter & Emma show exceptional caring. I feel nourished in the full aspect of the word."
Follow link for full course feedback
• The definition, history and principles of Reiki
• A definition of health
• The disease process
• An introduction to the auric field, the chakras, meridians and hara line
• Basic Reiki techniques
• Four Reiki attunements to Usui Reiki
• Practical uses for Reiki
• Creating a healing space
• Grounding, protection and cleansing
• An introduction to meditation
• Case studies
• Self-treatment - guidelines, hand positions and practice
• Seated treatment for others - guidelines, hand positions and practice
• Full treatment for others - guidelines, hand positions and practice
• An awareness of where Reiki should be used with caution
• Explanation of the 21 day clearing process
Post training elements:-
• Arrangements for on-going mentoring/support
• Receiving Reiki – self treatment and from others
• Journal of treatment given to others
• Development opportunities including Reiki shares
• Journal of 21 day clearing process
• Pre course reading material
• Recommended reading/update of knowledge
• Awareness of UK Reiki Federation Codes of Ethics
• Lineage discussed and provided
• Written handouts included
• Course certificate supplied
At the end of this course, you will feel and understand how energy works and be able to give Reiki to yourself, family, friends, pets, plants, the planet and to situations.
Day 1 Saturday 13th May; Day 2 Saturday 20th May
Start time: Meet at 09:15 for a 09:30 start both days
Finish time: Day 1 18:00; Day 2 17:00
Venue: Carshalton, Surrey
Cost: £195 (includes tea, coffees and biscuits, bring your lunch) £20 reduction if booked and paid by 15th April